Service starts with understanding the needs of every client. Real estate can be a crazy business but I want to help each client navigate through all the potential obstacles that happen along the way. A great Realtor asks the right questions, ensures that their client(s) understand every part of the process, offers the right solutions to make the solution happen, alleviates frustrations, provides a high standard of ethics and integrity in every transaction and has great follow-up skills, even after the sale. There are so many ways a great Realtor can make things go right and offers their experience and suggestions, in the best interests of every client. My background, in real estate investment venues, offers a lot of “real” experience in investment properties.
Real estate is my passion and is all I want to do. Not only do I have years of investment experience but I also have years of marketing, graphic design, web development, sales, Google certification and project management. It is important to me to stay on top of every available technology and marketing endeavors to get your property sold quickly and for the highest price. I don’t take my work and my commitment likely and look to always master processes that produce the highest results, for each seller and buyer.
My background includes:
- Navigating and understanding the paperwork, processes and closings for almost every type of loan. VA, FHA, Conventional and cash closings.
- Project Manager for a wide array of investment and rehab properties. I managed multiple areas of contractors and physically did the work on many areas of rehab. I’ve managed cosmetic rehabs to complete tear-outs and rebuilds.
- My sales and marketing background includes working directly with over 500 different industries for print and digital campaigns.
- Chances are very good that if you have a business need or commercial, I have direct experience on how to market and get it sold.
- I’ve remodeled and managed rentals in multi-unit properties. As an investor, it helps to work with an agent who is also familiar with profit/loss statements, overhead, maintenance, taxes, capital gains associated with acquiring an investment or income-producing property.
- I’ve purchased land to hold and as investments. I have experience in understanding mineral rights, timber, subdividing, survey, tax deeds and other areas.
It’s extremely important that your agent also knows how to grasp technology. With a background in graphic design, programming, web development, social media, a former print broker and all around “spreadsheet geek”, I place a lot of importance marketing online. I have the tools and connections to produce an enormous amount of marketing on each property. Crye-Leike also provides an enormous amount of marketing to each client.
Feel free to call (901) 444-2884 or email me today to find out how I can help. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you to find or sell your next property.